Financial Accountant Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2014
Industry: Banking/ MFI
Location: Dagoretti, Nairobi
Our client, an up and coming micro finance institution in Dagoretti Area Nairobi, is seeking to hire for the following positions. Residents of Dagoretti who qualify are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the whole accounting function
- Budgeting & cash flow management
- Handling payroll
- Handling management accounts and regular reporting
- Financial records management,
- Financial variance and accounts analysis.
- In addition they will handle CBK reporting
- Check on the client’s compliance with various legal requirements regarding licenses, rates, labor laws and tax returns.
- Bachelor degree in Business related field
- Must be ACCA/CPA Graduate
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an accountant with atleast 2 in a supervisory role
- Has handled CBK, KRA and other regulatory bodies
- Applicants from a Microfinance background preferred
- Accounting softwares knowledge
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Financial Accountant- MFI) to email@example.com before 3rd March, 2014
P.S Kindly indicate your Current/Last Salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.