New Office Assistant Kenyan Job in Kenya 2014
Administration Kenyan Jobs 2014
Security World Technology limited, is the leading distributor of electronic security equipments in East Africa, with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
SWTL is therefore seeking expand our services and product portfolio in Kenya and is looking to recruit qualified visionary, aggressive and dynamic professionals in the following positions:
Job Title: Office Assistant
The Main purpose of the Office Assistant at SWTL is to support the Administrative function of the Company.
- Restrooms – Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes restroom supplies.
- Polishing metalwork, dusting and waxing fixtures and fittings.
- Floors – Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners.
- Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, window sills, skirting, stair cases etc.
- Trash – Empties wastebaskets to disposal area.
- Kitchenettes – Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc.
- Ensure neatness, presentability and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Cleaning the compound and ensuring good standards of hygiene are maintained, checking and notifying the management on any faults noted.
- Carrying out a thorough cleaning of the offices every Saturday.
- Making tea for every member of staff and visitors when called upon and maintain high hygiene and safety standards in the kitchen.
- Payments of all statutory deductions NSSF, PAYE, VAT and company utility bills when called upon.
- Collection of mail from the post office
- Undertaking all other messengerial duties as assigned
- O level Certificate with at least C+ any other professional certification an added advantage.
- 25 years and above
- At least 2 years experience in a professional clean care service provider
- Possession of a valid certificate of good conduct
- Be computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work independently and timely
Interested candidates should send in their applications and CV’s clearly stating the position applied for on the subject line and stating salary expected to the HR & Admin Manager at email@example.com on or before 22nd Jan 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.