Quality Control & Data Clerk Job in Kenya 2014
Quality Control & Data Clerk Job in Kenya
A dynamic and fast growing ISO 22000 certified food manufacturing company is urgently looking to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven persons to fill the following positions;Quality Control & Data Clerk
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform checks and analysis of incoming raw and packaging material.
- Perform direct product testing and laboratory analysis of in-process material.
- Provide support to the QA staff relating to QA/QC processes.
- Complete accurate and timely quality control data entry using established methodology and criteria
- Track test results and defects or other regularly reported quality control data.
- Validate the accuracy of product processed by data entry (Product Name, Batch number, expiry date)
- Record, store samples and evaluate products for shelf life stability.
- Monitor application of FIFO principles in the raw material and finished good stores.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Food Science/ Chemistry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you believe you fit into any of the above profiles, please send your curriculum vitae with details of your qualification, experience, present position, your contacts, contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must reach us on or before 2nd January, 2014.
The position being applied for should be indicated on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified