Technical Operators Jobs in Kenya 2014
Deepa Industries Technical Operators Jobs in Kenya
Deepa Industries Limited is a dynamic and fast growing ISO 22000 certified food manufacturing company.
We are seeking to recruit two Technical Operators reporting to the Production Supervisor.Key Responsibilities:
- Writing daily production reports on time.
- Cleaning, Inspection and Lubrication of all machines and their records and any other assignment as directed by superior.
- Calculate mean time between failures and mean time to repair and be part of root cause seeking thereof.
- Participate in all problem solving sessions where machines are involved.
- Ensure that process equipment are maintained clean all the time and update cleaning records.
- Report any product non-conformities as a result of machine failure to the section supervisor.
- Maintain proper documentation of all the activities as stipulated in the various SOPs.
- Checking of all machines every day, and maintain complete machine history.
- Identifying problem root cause on all machines that might delay the production and or cause non conformities on the product.Reporting any machine problem that require immediate repair engineering team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering- plant option
- Minimum of one year experience in the same capacity preferably in a food manufacturing company.
- Good computer knowledge.
If you believe you fit into the above profile, please send your curriculum vitae with details of your qualification, experience, present position, your contacts, contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to
Applications must reach us on or before 2nd January, 2014.